Anyone who is willing to invest in their own health has the potential to obtain that superhero physique. Modern techniques exist that are able to help people improve their posture and general health by making some moderate changes in their diets and exercising in ways that can help the person reach their goals.
The superhero diet is all about helping people to achieve improvement goals that they may have only dreamed about. The superhero diet is geared towards:
- stabilizing the metabolism
- reducing scar tissue
- rebuilding damaged structures
- cleaning the digestion
- improving general health
- providing the nutrients necessary to build muscles
It’s an easy diet to follow. The food tastes good. You will probably find after eating the types of food that are recommended in this diet, that foods with empty calories lack flavor. Foods that are rich in nutrients give you a digestive sense of satisfaction that is difficult to obtain from low quality foods. It’s like being addicted to healthiness.
The superhero diet has many benefits.
- Reduced likelihood of diabetes
- Reduced likelihood of digestive problems
- More sustained energy
- Healthier skin, nails, hair, muscles and joints
Additionally, I have found that my thoughts are clearer when I follow the superhero diet. I grew up with a lack of clarity in my thoughts, for whatever reason, and it has been a great blessing to have an elevated sense of clarity in my thoughts on a regular basis as opposed to the way that I’ve had to live since my childhood.
One important part of the superhero diet is that nothing is laid in stone. It is just a set of guidelines, or recommendations that will tend to help you to be stronger and healthier. The diet is designed to protect your internal systems and provide you with the essential nutrients that your body requires.
- Eat more plants – Plants and their seeds are good for you. The nutrients that your body needs for healthy operation and for building stronger, healthier tissue are available in plants and the things that plants produce, like fruits, flowers and seeds.
- Eat clean – It is possible to manage and influence micro-organisms in the digestive system, collectively known as the flora of the gut. The most important part of keeping your digestion clean is to replenish the healthy bacteria and yeasts in your stomach and provide them with food that they prefer while consuming less food that is preferred by pathogenic organisms.
- Enjoy your food – Enjoyment of your food is an important part of lowering stress and establishing a healthy relationship with food. Nutritious food provides your body with what it needs, and your metabolism is responsible for storing or releasing nutrients. Provide your body with the nutrients that it needs and you will feel better physically and emotionally.
I start my day with a green smoothie. It makes a big difference. I used to start with coffee and then trying to figure out what to eat. This way, I don’t have to think about it, I just fire up the blender and then start to move on the day.
I call it the superhero smoothie. It fills my tummy with vegetable based protein and healthy oils and fiber and it gives me energy all day. A big part of the superhero diet is learning to make smoothies that you can enjoy, quickly and efficiently and getting all those nutrients in there. Whenever I’m not feeling good, I just make another smoothie and I usually feel much better within a few minutes.
Smoothies are also a great way to get the maximum benefit from superfoods, such as flax seeds, sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds because the phyto-nutrients that they contain remain in tact when they’re not heated.