Back pain can be debilitating at times. It can occur at random times without any real apparent cause, due to some injury that was sustained weeks or days prior. It can be very frustrating and the pain can be intense at times, depending on what is causing your specific pain.
The first step when treating your back pain is to visit a medical professional. Doctors are able to determine what is specifically causing your pain and may be able to help you obtain temporary relief by prescribing pain medications.
Long-term relief from back pain can be obtained by determining what is causing the back pain and making some lifestyle changes to rebuild and heal the damaged structures that are causing the pain.
Relief from back pain
- Exercise – Core exercises, such as those found in pilates or yoga, can help to tone and strengthen all the many systems of muscles that support and align the back and neck on a regular basis.
- Nutrition – Increasing fiber in the diet, while increasing the nutritional value of the food that you eat ensures that you have the proper nutrients for healing while supporting the body’s natural systems for waste elimination.
- Reduce Inflammation – For many people, back pain is caused by inflammation of the joints in the back. Natural remedies for inflammation can help the body to heal the back by reducing pressure near damaged sites.
Rebuilding your back and regaining flexibility in damaged joints can be helped by a few natural remedies such as:
- Ginger/Turmeric – reduces inflammation
- Garlic – provides many benefits
- Red Palm Fruit Oil – provides important nutrients
- Gelatin – helps to heal joints
There are many other things that can help, like including foods in your diet that contain enzymes, like papaya and pineapple. Reducing sugars and simple carbohydrates like processed white flour can also help by reducing uncontrolled bacterial activity in your digestive systems.