Arthritis is defined as an inflammation of the joints. It can be caused by many different things, so reducing the symptoms can be difficult at times. Here are some natural remedies that have proven helpful for many people suffering from some form of inflammation or pain:
- Raw Ginger – Used for centuries in Traditional Chinese Medicine, ginger has anti-inflammatory compounds, and raw ginger contains enzymes that have additional helpful qualities. Including ginger in your diet every day has been proven to help reduce symptoms of arthritis for most people.
- Gelatin – A clinical study, performed in 1993 discovered that regular doses of chicken collagen were able to reduce symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis in most patients in less then three months.
- Raw Garlic – Like ginger, garlic contains antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds that can benefit most people with symptoms of arthritis.
- Enzymes – Found in pineapples and papayas, enzymes can help to keep your digestive tract clean by breaking down complex compounds like proteins that may be difficult to digest. Increasing the cleanliness of your digestion is an effective way to battle many different causes of arthritis.
- Tocopherols and Zinc – Vitamin E (tocopherols), especially those found in natural foods, and zinc are important for building strong muscles and joints.
- Fiber – Foods high in soluble fiber keep your digestion moving which is important for your immune system and for general health.
- Red Palm Oil – High in broad spectrum of tocopherols (vitamin e) and beta-carotene, red palm oil, applied to the skin or included in the diet, can be extremely beneficial to your general health while helping your body to rebuild damaged tissue.
Reducing symptoms of arthritis can improve a person’s quality of life by reducing pain and increasing mobility. Natural treatments such as these are sometimes more effective then medications. You should discuss your condition with a medical profession before making any changes to your medications.
The best natural cures will always be:
- Exercise – Sweat is magic.
- Water – Stay hydrated.
- Rest – Sleep well.
Move those muscles and increase your health. Feel better and enjoy life.